As a Manager of Customer Success, as you will work closely with our customers and team in delivering insights and recommendations that result in measurable client value. You will be coordinating across internal team members in Customer Success, Modeling and Analytics, and Product Development.
We’re looking for a sharp marketing strategic mind, direct hands on experience designing, running and optimizing highly targeted campaigns on a daily basis with passion, strong communication and equally strong presentation skills.
Our team needs you to have extensive experience with direct targeted marketing and near-daily optimization. We are counting on you to have a deep understanding of the the ins and out of big data marketing cloud and marketing tools in the market e.g. ExactTarget, Adobe Marketing Cloud and/or others.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interface with Mid-Sr. level executives at our large enterprise retail and restaurant clients, providing tactical and strategic insight and support
- Analyze and interpret complex sets of data and information and turn them into actionable insights
- Present on behalf of Bridg in client conversations, meetings and other presentations
- Digital Campaign Management
- Querying various data sources for the latest, most relevant insights
An ideal candidate:
- Digital marketing experience that demonstrates your in-depth understanding of online brand development, data analytics, and customer and email acquisition.
- You’ve previously represented or successfully used marketing automation tools like Exact Target, Marketo, Sailthru, AgilOne, or other marketing cloud platforms.
- You’ve been the first level of contact for leaders and colleagues from cross-functional teams at a marketing SaaS company or high-profile agency with a Fortune 500 portfolio.
- You can demonstrate your ideas for guiding national campaigns across multiple channels.
- You’re a self-starter who thrives on innovation and can fill in gaps where needed in a startup environment.
- You have the ability to steer people in the best direction using your excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess a working knowledge of Social, Digital and Ad platforms such as Facebook, Google AdWords, Doubleclick
- Demonstrated ability to display complex data and information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- You are an Excel ninja, SQL slayer, and presentation/report guru.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written), interpersonal, and managerial skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- MBA or Masters degree with equivalent direct experience is preferred
- 2-5 years of Digital Marketing experience in a Customer Success capacity
- Experience supporting restaurant and retail brands in marketing
- Experience with web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, SiteCatalyst)
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL for querying various sources of data
- Working knowledge of email service providers (e.g. Exact Target, Adobe Campaign, Silverpop, Responsys)
- Familiarity with digital and offline direct marketing techniques
What we offer:
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing start-up. A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team.
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Loft-style office with plenty of break-out space
- Fully stocked company snack area complete with every drink and snack your heart desires
- Great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, and Vacation
Bridg's customer lifecycle management software helps retail and restaurant chains encourage customers to visit more and spend more, so they can predictably grow sales across their stores. Bridg helps marketing and finance teams analyze all their transaction data and understand every customer's value, then take automated and personalized actions to change customer behavior - like come back more frequently and spend more money.
Our headquarters is located in West LA / Santa Monica, and we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.