As a Client Success Associate you will work closely with our team in support of insights and recommendations that result in measurable client value. You will be coordinating across internal team members in Client Success, Modeling and Analytics, and Product Development.
We’re looking for a sharp marketing mind, direct hands on experience supporting the design and optimization of highly targeted campaigns on a daily basis with strong communication, analytical, organizational, and presentation skills.
Our team needs you to have experience with - or similar to - direct targeted marketing and near-daily optimization. We are counting on you to learn fast and have a customer service mindset with your team and other collaborators.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Email campaign monitoring and reporting
- Prepare lists and reports of audiences, segments, accounts, location, etc.
- Analysis and QA of various reports, templates, and data
- HTML: emails, promotion pages/templates, landing pages, Facebook creatives, and ad hoc requests for switching images, links, etc.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly report creation and optimization from various sources for Bridg clients
- Prepare presentations and documentation for your team that will be used internally or sent on behalf of Bridg in client conversations, meetings and other presentations
- SQL: Querying various data sources for the latest, most relevant insights
An ideal candidate:
- Client/Customer Success experience that demonstrates your ability to support a fast-moving team with accurate data, timely responses, and above-average work quality
- Previous experience (or familiarity) with marketing automation tools like Exact Target, Marketo, Sailthru, AgilOne, or other marketing cloud platforms.
- You’ve supported leaders and colleagues from cross-functional teams at a marketing SaaS company or high-profile agency with a Fortune 500 portfolio
- You’re a self-starter who thrives on innovation and can fill in gaps where needed in a startup environment.
- You possess an understanding of Social, Digital and Ad platforms such as Facebook, Google AdWords, Doubleclick
- You are an Excel ninja, SQL slayer, and presentation/report guru.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 1+ years of Digital Marketing experience in a Client/Customer Success capacity
- Experience supporting restaurant and retail brands in marketing
- Experience with web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, SiteCatalyst)
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL for querying various sources of data
- Experience or familiarity with email service providers (e.g. Exact Target, Adobe Campaign, Silverpop, Responsys)
- Familiarity with digital and offline direct marketing techniques
What we offer:
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing start-up. A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team.
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Loft-style office with plenty of break-out space
- Fully stocked company snack area complete with every drink and snack your heart desires
- Great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, and Vacation
Bridg's customer lifecycle management software helps retail and restaurant chains encourage customers to visit more and spend more, so they can predictably grow sales across their stores. Bridg helps marketing and finance teams analyze all their transaction data and understand every customer's value, then take automated and personalized actions to change customer behavior - like come back more frequently and spend more money.
Our headquarters is located in West LA / Santa Monica, and we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.