As a Senior Product Manager for Audience at Bridg you are responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning, and driving execution for our Audience identification and segmentation products. Bridg's enterprise web product enables Restaurant and Retail customers to better understand their customers and reach more of them with highly-targeted, multi-channel campaigns.
You will use your full repertoire of business acumen and data-savvy wherewithal to build great data products. Your successful past experience querying various sources of data to get to the heart of what makes consumers happy will fit in well here!
Your ability to lead and drive initiatives through to release is critical to our teams' success, so prepare to be peppered with questions about the software products/features you have been responsible for from ideation to launch. We want your stories of successes, challenges, failures, and restarts, and can't wait to see what you've already created.
You will be working extensively with customers and cross functionally with team members from Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Sales in order to successfully prioritize Audience-related features and develop the products our customers want, need, or have yet to even imagine.
We are a Big Data company, and we are looking for your specific experience building great data products that leverage leading edge technologies. For your reference, our tech stack includes Java, Cassandra, MongoDB, Kafka, Flink, Docker, Node, Elastic Search, AWS, and a variety of Microservices.
• Create, lead, and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications related to Audience
• Collaborate with marketing and engineering on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features
• “Own” the product’s user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization
• Build product prototypes and mock-ups - Prioritize and create detailed product specifications to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases, as well as user-experience (UX) generated deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes and design and copy documents
• Drive consistent, quality deliverables with your Agile development team as a product owner by leading feature identification and prioritizing requirements
• Identify market needs, competitive positions and customer trends on an ongoing basis; providing subject matter expertise for customers, clients, tools, and technologies in our niche
• Experience in and passion for designing and building great user experiences on SaaS Web Application Products
• 4+ years of experience as a professional product manager working for a SaaS company
• Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, UE design, engineering, QA and launch
• Excellent leadership, project management, communication and organizational skills
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
What we offer:
• A fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing start-up. A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team.
• An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
• Monthly team activities and outings
• Loft-style office with plenty of break-out space
• Fully stocked company snack area complete with every drink and snack your heart desires
• Great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, and Vacation
Bridg's customer lifecycle management software helps retail and restaurant chains encourage customers to visit more and spend more, so they can predictably grow sales across their stores. Bridg helps marketing and finance teams analyze all their transaction data and understand every customer's value, then take automated and personalized actions to change customer behavior - like come back more frequently and spend more money.
Our headquarters is located in West LA / Santa Monica, and we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.